Bored in lockdown?
We’re seeking a young and ambitious individual to join our digital marketing team. If you are passionate about golf and are a keen writer, then we would love to hear from you.
- This is a one month digital marketing internship. The candidate needs to be available over the month of May 2020.
- The candidate will be tasked with updating and editing old articles published on Golf Assessor.
- The role is outcomes based, meaning the candidate can work when or where they please as long as they meet the agreed outputs. We estimate the role will require 30 hours work a week.
- Full training will be provided (via Skype or Zoom)
- Candidates with basic web skills and knowledge of WordPress will have an advantage.
Please note: A full time digital marketing role is available should the candidate prove themselves during the internship.
1. Complete the form below.
2. If we like your application we will schedule a Skype or Zoom call interview.
3. We plan to recruit a candidate by Monday, 4th May 2020.
- Payment of R8,000 will be made via PayPal at the end of the internship.
Complete the form below and we will respond within 24 hours.